The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Bank account details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We use the information that you have given us exclusively in order to trade and communicate with you. We do not share this information with any other organisations or individuals unless legally required to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored online or at our office. We keep personal information which may include:
- Business name and address
- Business contacts
- Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Bank account details
We will not keep personal data for any longer than is necessary considering the purposes for which that data was originally collected and processed. When the data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase it without delay. We will dispose of your information by removing it from our digital records and shredding physical records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. We may extend the time to respond by a further two months if the request is complex or if you have made a number of requests.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk